Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

CLASS EVALUATION

  1. Somethings that I liked about this class was that we got to use a journal to write down our goals. Another use for the journal was that we got to use it as a dairy. I was able to write down my feelings and how about my day was going. Another thing I liked about this class was that we got to learn how customize pictures in pixlar. 
  2. Somethings that i did not like about this class was that there was a lot of kids that were really nosy and loud. They disrespected the teacher a lot which wasn't cool. I hoped that this really changes because Mr. Haymore is a great teacher and you can learn a lot from him.
  3. I don't think that there is anything that this class can improve on, it really depends on the students because they are the choosing wanting learn or not. 
  4. Well to be completely honest i am not reading or writing in my journal everyday but that is something that I'm willing to improve on because that is a useful tool that can be used in the future. 
  5. I am committed to being a CTR person because being a CTR person can be beneficial in having friends and just being a good person with everyone will mean you will get along with everyone. I was in dilemma before and by being a CTR person I was able to get out of it without getting into much trouble. So to answer again I will be or try be a CTR person 24/7. 
  6. What i learned from this class was to always be a kind person and to never be bad person. I learned that being a CTR person can be a mind opening thing because you get to realize how good and bad people are on just how they act.
  7. What will always remember about this class is always... CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment